Schedule a conference at your facility
Topics in: Electrophysiology, Heart Rhythms, 12 Lead ECG
The StartBeat Heart Institute, Topics in: Electrophysiology, Heart Rhythms, 12 Lead ECG provides a unique, interactive training module which through its Animated Heart technology helps you visualize what ‘s behind cardiac electrophysiology, heart rhythms, heart rhythm disturbances, 12 lead ECGs, heart blocks, bundle branch blocks, paced rhythms and more.
The Heart Institute two-day seminars is geared toward aiding health care professionals, of all levels of experience, gain knowledge through its unique visual technology, The Animated Heart.
The Animated Heart is a unique three dimensional, fully animated, visual teaching aide which allows participants to see the heart’s electrical conduction as it relates to the cardiac cycle, heart rhythms and ECGs. Participants are further engaged by utilizing an audience response system which promotes interaction between the speaker and fellow participants.
Designed for the visual learner. the more than 65% of the population who gain knowledge through watching and seeing. The brain processes visual information 60,000 times faster than text. Are you a visual learner? as a health care professional, you probably are and this course is for you.
- Recall the anatomy of cardiac musculature, coronary arteries, mechanical structure, and conduction system of the heart.
- Visualize the cardiac electrical conduction system of the heart.
- Recognize atrial, junction, ventricular, and reentrant arrhythmias.
- Differentiate between wave patterns and morphology of ischemia, injury, and infarction and non coronary syndrome causes of ST segment abnormalities.
- Explain etiological differences between wide complex arrhythmias. Correlate changes in myocardial insult with coronary artery occlusion.
- Apply the pathophysiology of AV blocks and bundle branch blocks. Establish a systematic approach to cardiac rhythm and 12 lead ECG interpretation.
- Identify different types of pacemakers, their functionality, and why they are placed.
Our Check Policy
© Copyright – Startbeat